Small Business Insurance in Tallahassee, FL
As a small business owner, you face a lot of adversity and typically you are responsible for working in your business and making sure the daily operations run smoothly. At McKee Insurance Agency, we provide insurance for small business owners so you can have the peace of mind and the right products you deserve to stay protected.
What Small Business Insurance Do I Need?
The types of small business insurance you may need will depend upon your unique business operations and exposures. Some of the most common types of commercial policies that may be applicable to you include:
· Commercial general liability insurance: This type of commercial policy helps provide coverage for third-party claims of bodily injury, personal or advertising injury, or property damage that are caused by your business or occur on the business’s property.
· Business interruption insurance: This type of commercial policy helps to replace lost income and pay for business expenses if you’re forced to stop operations due to a covered loss.
· Commercial property insurance: This type of policy helps to protect your company’s physical property and other physical assets from various covered events, such as a fire, theft or vandalism.
· Workers’ compensation insurance: This type of policy, which is administered by your state, helps provide replacement wages and coverage for medical expenses that are related to an employee’s work-related illness or injury.
· Commercial auto insurance: This type of policy helps provide a layer of financial protection against physical damage and liability coverages for your business autos.
Additional coverages may be recommended for your specific business. Contact our team today to learn more. [EJ1]
Small Business Insurance Coverage Details
We take the time to meet with every business owner to understand their business model, identify potential risks, and create an individualized plan to keep you protected. Some of our offerings for small businesses include employee dishonesty coverage, and employment practices liability insurance. We have formed partnerships with multiple of the nation’s top providers including Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, and Guard, to give our clients the best coverage at the right price.
What you can expect from us
Our team takes the initiative to make sure you are provided with the necessary coverage to protect your finances and your assets. Call or contact us to learn more. To get started on a policy, request a quote.