Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Life Insurance Information
Life Insurance in Tallahassee FL & Havana FL
Life insurance is one of the most important investments you can make. It is designed to provide your family with financial security in the event of your death. Even if you are young, you may want to consider investing in life insurance.
What Is Life Insurance?
Life insurance is a policy that pays out death benefits to named beneficiaries when the insured person dies. The beneficiaries can then use the funds provided by the death benefits to cover their financial needs.
What Expenses Are Covered by Life Insurance
Beneficiaries are most commonly able to spend a death benefit on the following:
- Everyday expenses, such as monthly bills, groceries and other household essentials
- Outstanding debts, including a mortgage, credit card debts, student loans or auto loans
- Childcare to replace care formerly provided by the deceased
- End-of-life expenses, such as funeral expenses or medical care
- Education costs to fund the continuing education of a spouse or children
How Does Life Insurance Work?
Life insurance provides a death benefit in exchange for paying premiums. There are two main types of life insurance policies.
- Term life insurance is designed to last a specific number of years and then come to an end, but many such policies allow the contract to be renewed once the term is complete.
- Permanent life insurance stays in effect for the insured person’s entire life as long as they continue to pay the premium or surrender the policy.
Life Insurance Quote in Tallahassee, FL
If you are looking for a life insurance quote in the Tallahassee area, contact the experts at McKee Insurance Agency. Our trusted insurance professionals are here to help with every step of the insurance-buying process. We will ensure you have the coverage you need to provide for your family after you are gone.
McKee Insurance Agency provides quality Life Insurance solutions for clients near Tallahassee, Havana, Gulf Coast area, Quincy, Crawfordville, and Thomasville.
As your personal situations change (i.e., marriage, birth of a child or job promotion), so will your life insurance needs. Care should be taken to ensure this product is suitable for your long-term life insurance needs. You should weigh any associated costs before making a purchase. Life insurance has fees and charges associated with it that include costs of insurance that vary with such characteristics of the insured as gender, health and age, and has additional charges for riders that customize a policy to fit your individual needs.